Wednesday 16 May 2018

Welcome to Fantasy Island

Yesterday I took a solid rest day in Prince Rupert while I waited for the 8 pm ferry departure. Since I saved on accomodations (thanks Chris and Chelsea!) I felt inclined to buy myself lunch and sample the full suite of beers from Wheelhouse Brewing. Impressions were alright, the best was probably the IPA but I definitely think Sherwood Brewery in Terrace has them beat.
Spent the rest of the day lounging in the sun working on my sunburn.

Ferry ride was short and uneventful, the rumble of the engines kept me from getting a good sleep.
Arrived on the Island and got a text from Uncle Denny and Sue welcoming me to Fantasy Island. Taking a quick coffee and water break in Port Hardy and then its on the road.
Now that I'm all done with ferry schedules, I'm in full loosy goosy mode and I'm just gonna be a free spirit and go as far and where I feel.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Please give my love to Uncle Denny and Aunt Sue. Love your blog. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Kootenay Lakes day 5: ending rough

Accidentally writing this a week late... Anyways, felt pretty alright waking up in Slocan after a long day. Legs were definitely feeling the...