Saturday 18 August 2018

Le Gaspesie Pt. II - Attack of the Hills

A light pattering of rain on the tent last night. The first for a while.
Another crisp morning, with the sun coming out as I heated water for breakfast.
Jeanine poked her head out as I was tucking into my oatmeal and we chatted about cycling things and plans as I finished eating and packed up.
I skirted the big hill by taking a footbridge over the river and made my way back down to the highway. Another light headwind today. The curse continues.
Still felt pretty fatigued, and the novelty of  bicycle touring is finally wearing thin again. Motivation was hard to come by, and by 10 am I felt the need to make a stop. Luckily I found a small, cozy cafe and creperie and stopped in for a second breakfast.
Blogging app just deleted three days of writing instead of publishing it.
Really can't remember what I had written and I am way too beat to even try writing it again. Sorry, but you don't get to read this post I guess :(
Recommend you never use Blogger for your blogging needs. Its a piece of flaming garbage but I'm too heavily invested now to switch.

Sorry, will try to back up or copy.my posts in the future. Really fucking bummed out about this.

Autumn vibes and open seas 
No Whitehorse on the signpost but its farther than pretty much all these locations
At Cap-des-Rosiers, where I ran out of east-ward road and had to turn south
A nice day in Gaspesie, couple of hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kootenay Lakes day 5: ending rough

Accidentally writing this a week late... Anyways, felt pretty alright waking up in Slocan after a long day. Legs were definitely feeling the...